The Stainles Steel Rat Kidney Slicer Matrix with 1.0 mm sagittal section slice intervals (for longitudinal slices) aids research scientists in the dissection of the rat kidney. With its anatomically proportioned dimensions and slice channels, the Zivic Rat Kidney Slicer Matrix allows an investigator or research scientist to consistently slice the rat kidney into sagittal sections.
- Use with fresh, fixed, frozen, or preserved kidney tissue
- Autoclavable and designed for long-term use
- Matrices of any given type are identical to insure reproducible sections
- Comes ready to use, with 10 single edge razor blades provided at no additional cost
- Made from high-grade stainless steel
- Dissection / Blocking of the kidney into sagittal sections
- Kidney tissue preparation